free website stats program My Bobber LowRider - pictures | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Bobber LowRider - pictures

Man, just what I would like to build. Looks great.
Someone spoke about the wrap on the pipes, I agree. I like the wrap, but.... Maybe go with a ceramic coating like a Jet Hot coating in black would good.

Thank a lot for all comments!!!!
It's really nice to read that You like what I builded. I tried to do a bike which is individual, which looks like a mixture of few my favorite styles and is not show bike but bike to ride.
If you will have any questions about this bike, how I builded, what solutions I used, just ask.

Does Ultima steal my idea? I had idea of seat for my bike about 2,5 year ago. Two years ago my seat was made. Of course it is hand made. I finished my bike about 8 months ago. My idea of seat was to make thin checker line around all solo seat. I made also some other modifications for my seat (it is a little bit longer). I never seen before this kind of seat with this kind of checker on any bike. And now, I can see that Ultima has similar seat in its offer:

http://www.ultimasaddles.com/solobigtwin/checkeredseat.jpg
tn773s3.jpg

But I have to say that my checker seat is a better !!! My checker seat is more shapely and prettier than Ultima product. My checker line is thinner and I used special thread. And I made it 2 years ago in Poland.

Attachments

• siedzenie.jpg
    siedzenie.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 11
Are those pictures from the 60's????
One very cool bike. Definitely a crowd will gather where ever you park..
Excellent job.:small3d018::small3d018:

Back