free website stats program my bike is almost done | Harley Davidson Forums

my bike is almost done

robc234

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the first pic is how my 07 fxsti looked when I got it. Pretty much standard with purple w/ rainbow flames paint job(noy my choice)/ added Hooker forbidden pipes, motor work, fatboy wheels

secind pic is the almost finished final product. Black denim paint, powder coated all chrome, Fat bob dual headlight, Todd cycle 17" apes, New Harley spring seat(pain in the( EDIT ) to put on), round bobber style oil bag

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Attachments

• SSPX0096.jpg
    SSPX0096.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0048.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's what I call a transformation - nice job. Let's see the final product, when you get 'er off the rack.

Great job Rob! Looks really awesome.
BTW: I learned the hard way that ANY kind of lingo used on here will first get you a warning from the mods, then they will suspend you for a few days. I used a word that I didn't even "think" was bad and I got the boot for 3 days. LOL! They are strict here and that's great IMO. The mods are good folks so just a gentle reminder from a guy who's "been there". This is a GREAT forum!

darn, i thought it was my dream man cave ! bikes, lifts, milling mach. dart board. just add ref and i could move in......................bw

Nice build, was SR poking around in the shadows:s Great looking shop too

Back