free website stats program Motorcycle Rental in Sacramento? | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Rental in Sacramento?

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I'm going to be in Sacramento for a day and a half on business next month. Myself and one other person want to rent motorcycles, Harleys preferably, but I haven't had any luck finding a place that rents. The HD dealer on Arden doesn't do it anymore and most of the returns on Google are over in the San Francisco area. Complicating the situation is the fact that we will not have a car.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Fly into San Fran early, rent and then ride up to Sacramento for business and then back for the return...

I know a bit of a trip and probably not enough time. The place I rented from was just outside San Fran and they were great, but not sure about Sacremento...good luck.

Fly into San Fran early, rent and then ride up to Sacramento for business and then back for the return...

I know a bit of a trip and probably not enough time. The place I rented from was just outside San Fran and they were great, but not sure about Sacremento...good luck.

Thanks, but unfortunately that won't work. We have to fly in and out of Sacramento.

When I pulled up their site the map has an icon in Sacramento, try calling them at 888-255-3695.

When I pulled up their site the map has an icon in Sacramento, try calling them at 888-255-3695.

Well, I must be losing my mind then. I've checked their site multiple times and it doesn't show a Sacramento location. Nothing shows up with a Google search either, as it does in all the other cities where they are located.

Anyone else see a Sacramento location for Eaglerider?

Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Rentals & Motorcycle Tours - Honda

When I pulled their web site and hit the location button there is an icon with Sacramento above it. Sorry if I caused you to make too many key strokes, I promise it will not happen again.

When I pulled their web site and hit the location button there is an icon with Sacramento above it. Sorry if I caused you to make too many key strokes, I promise it will not happen again.

No worries - I seriously thought I was simply losing my mind and couldn't see the Sacramento location. You have to really zoom in to figure out where the icons actually are.

Not sure if this is the dealer you are talking about Motorcycle Rentals: Harley-Davidsons For Rent To Sacramento, California & Greater Bay Area they are in vacaville, just outside of sacremento.

I saw that one but it's 30 miles from Sacramento and we won't have a car. I guess we could rent the cheapest car available and drive it to Vacaville! I doubt if any buses run that far.

Back