free website stats program Motorcycle Blow Dryer | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Blow Dryer

glider.

BOT Machine
I have this unit and I've never seen anything like it. It blows warm air almost to warm to the touch after running for about a minute and is so powerful, that if you drop the hose, it runs away like a high pressure air hose would. One thing here, If you buy one of these units, get the regular 4 HP vacuum unit, not the blow drier as the difference is with the blow drier, you get a longer hose (not necessary) and no end cap to make it into a vacuum if you need it. The vacuum model comes with a 6 foot hose and is everything the blower is plus!

A very good investment, the heated air dries the hard to reach places so no corrosion will start.

tn456s3.jpg

Metro Air Force Blaster - Dryers For Cycles

Metro Air Force Blaster Motorcycle Dryer: B3-CD

My blower is model VNB-73 / 11/25 amps / 4 peak HP but I have had it for a long time and it is orange. I suppose the model number is still the same but they are black now.

I believe this model may have be replaced by this one below from CCC. Maybe give them a call to verify it.

CCC - Vacuum Cleaner/Blower

Here's another option for a blow drier at a lower price. I have never seen or used one of these but they are a 3 HP motor as compared to the one above that is a 4 HP motor for a substantially lower price of $139.99. This company sells a quality product.

Portable Vacuum And Blower - Clean Up - In Your Garage

tn452s3.jpg

Posted by "Crocker", here's another option...

My warm air dryer (quick and easy dry) by Active products Inc. Ont. Canada
Motor: 4.0 HP airflow: 29,400 ft/min Fan: aluminum 2 stage dual fan. A lot of attachments, 8ft hose , steel constructed unit for $90 USD available from Wallmart

tn453s3.jpg

Then there's the "sidekick" ...

Metro Air Force Blaster Side Kick for $84.99.

Metro Air Force Blaster Side Kick SK-1

tn454s3.jpg

Also for a lower price blower, there's always this one from J&P cycles for $42.

tn455s3.jpg

Motorcycle exhausts, seats, mirrors, and more

And for our guys across the pond, here's one for you too...

Cleaning Aids & Products

I have hard water, lotsa minerals and stuff, and was wondering if this would work well with that. If I dont towel dry the thing immediately, it will be covered with white spots.

I have hard water, lotsa minerals and stuff, and was wondering if this would work well with that. If I dont towel dry the thing immediately, it will be covered with white spots.

Sure would work, you can literally blow it dry and leave no spots at all. Been using the top one above for years.

I have the "Air Blaster Side Kick" its fantastic...and maybe a little slower to dry the Bike but still for 79 dollars great investment...also has the heated and filter air.

I have the "Air Blaster Side Kick" its fantastic...and maybe a little slower to dry the Bike but still for 79 dollars great investment...also has the heated and filter air.

This is the same one I have and it works great, a tip if you are thinking of getting an airforce blaster check out getting them from a place that sells them for pets. I got mine from a pet supply place online 10 bucks cheaper with free shipping than from a cycle place, they are made by the same company.

Good info. Also google the Metro blower, there's as much as $30-$40 difference from different places. I've seen them from $179-$249 from different places.

Back