Motorcycle Awareness Safety Video. UK Based!

Discussion in 'Videos' started by BaZa, Feb 7, 2008.

1. BaZa

BaZa Member

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

3. BaZa

BaZa Member

Looks like the cager ran a red. :bigsmiley18:

Hope he got the book thrown at him!

4. DarkKnight

DarkKnight Frozen Account

I think the tank one is quite appropriate! Let them cagers get a taste of their own medicine once in awhile... you'll see a whole new sense of respect for riders!

That second one.. wow. I was a bit disappointed.. looks like the bike in the background, was gonna just try to get around the mess instead of stopping to see if they could assist.

Watched that video three times, and all I can say is "You will believe a man can fly, even if it's only for a few seconds!"

Cager running the red light should spend some serious time in a real cage... complete with "Bubba" roomie.

5. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

I know since I ride a bike ..its made me a better driver all around...and when I'm in a car I will try and get behind a bike ..to keep idiots off his tail...I think if you get a drivers license ya should have to ride a bike for 24 hours ..lol:bigsmiley8:

6. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

One of my best rides to work one day last year, I had a guy behind me, kept a good distance and any time someone tried to get between us, he would speed up enough so they couldn't. I actually got to relax a little that day. (I have @ 20 miles on the highway, & 10 or so on 55 mph backroads).

7. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Did anyone look at some of the other videos on the list here? I had to look at the pole climbing video....ouch......what not to do.

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

The blind leading the blind.