free website stats program Motorcycle air horn review and comparison | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle air horn review and comparison

harleygtp

Hey everyone, I'm generally just a lurker on these forums, but I just finished up a video that I think could be useful to people looking to purchase a motorcycle air horn, or looking to replace their older air horn.

Unfortunately I can't post a link to the video here because of my post count, but if you go to youtube and do a keyword search for minibeast air horn review, my video should come right up.

Hey everyone, I'm generally just a lurker on these forums, but I just finished up a video that I think could be useful to people looking to purchase a motorcycle air horn, or looking to replace their older air horn.

Unfortunately I can't post a link to the video here because of my post count, but if you go to youtube and do a keyword search for minibeast air horn review, my video should come right up.

Is this it? Posted June 5/15

Custom Dynamics Minibeast air horn review and comparison - YouTube

I have been running Howards Horns on my Softail and Trike - Rivco on my bagger!

I like the Rivco air horns the best.

I once blew the Rivco horns at a cager that was not paying attention as I was passing him. He forced himself against the guard rail then parked looking for the train, as now everyone was passing him.
It was a winter day his window was up I was doing 70+ passing him double up.
Alley

Back