free website stats program Motor rebuild | Harley Davidson Forums

Motor rebuild

ricks2006

I just gut my motor rebuild at hemrick performance and man what a difrence he used woods cams TW6-HG "98"ci kit from revolution performance D&D 2 into1 with stock baffle ported heads new valve springs,push rods,new lifters,S&S super "E" carb ported intake the motor made 105.9HP and 122.9 max torque @5500 r.p.m.He has a very good web site and loves fuel injection his web site is harley davidson drag racing race horsepower nitrous cylinder head porting camshaft twin cam dyno dyn He is in kernerville N.C. real easy to find.
:D

Sounds like an Awesome rebuild. I heard some good things about Revolution Performance nickel-silicon carbide plated cylinders. They are suppose to run 25 degrees cooler than factory stock cylinders. If you would, post if you find that to be true. Twenty five degrees is a lot and you should notice it.

Good Luck with your new Engine.

HI Hoople I have put about 1000 miles on this build and so far as to what I can tell it run about 20 degrees cooler than before and that is in 90 plus weather so I'am guessing your right. I as not aware of the difrent when the motor was being build. (didn't know they made 98" kit)

Ricks, could you post the dyno sheet? I sure would like to see where the torque and HP #'s are happening. I would really like to see AR line. Thanks

This is a copy of the dyno sheet that I have.

000_00012.jpg
:s

Back