free website stats program Motocycle Chock | Harley Davidson Forums

Motocycle Chock

I looked at them on their website and it looks like they work similar to my Bike Pro chock. The only warning I have is that my Bike Pro is hard to back your bike out of. If your a small person(or have a bad back) with a big bike it can be hard to rock it back out of the cradle. However, If you have a driver backrest it makes it a lot easier.

I looked at them on their website and it looks like they work similar to my Bike Pro chock. The only warning I have is that my Bike Pro is hard to back your bike out of. If your a small person(or have a bad back) with a big bike it can be hard to rock it back out of the cradle. However, If you have a driver backrest it makes it a lot easier.

If you are finding your Bike- Pro too hard to back out of raise the adjustment at the back shoe up one hole:s

I have no problem backing out of my bike pro. I'd rather have it that way than too easy coming back out. I use the front wheel strap add on they offer and it works great. But I also strap the back up too......makes me more comfortable. :bigsmiley12:

I checked a couple web sites for this product . What purpose do they serve. I have a lift already and cannot think of a single reason to use one.

Any insight appreciated .

Some use them to stand their bikes up without a kickstand. Most, iinm, are used in trailers to help load and hold a bike for the least amount of damage. It locks the fron tire in a 'bike standing up' position allowing you to strap the bike down equally on multiple sides.

I have a front wheel chock also, I to have trouble backing my RK Custom out I'll have to see if I can move or adjust it. I only use it for the trailer,it lets me load and unload by myself. My solution was to build two raised sections 2x6,s on each side to put increased leverage on my legs.

Back