free website stats program More Chrome!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

More Chrome!!!

fatboy2003

I just changed my stock Harley pipes on my 03 Fatboy (FLSTFI). Put on V&H Long shots. Awesome!! Anyway, where the old pipes mounted to the rear of my bike, there is a huge space. Between the oil tank and my saddle bag. Wonder what I can put in this spot. There is a piece of the frame exposed with two exsisting holes where the old pipes were mounted. Want to find out what some if any did about filling this void. Thought about a right side chrome tool box, The tear drop style. What do you think?

Thats what my bro did.
speedyron-albums-2006_flsti-picture1396-getattachment.jpg

I just changed my stock Harley pipes on my 03 Fatboy (FLSTFI). Put on V&H Long shots. Awesome!! Anyway, where the old pipes mounted to the rear of my bike, there is a huge space. Between the oil tank and my saddle bag. Wonder what I can put in this spot. There is a piece of the frame exposed with two exsisting holes where the old pipes were mounted. Want to find out what some if any did about filling this void. Thought about a right side chrome tool box, The tear drop style. What do you think?

Sure, that'll work, work nicely
with chroming the swingarm as well

:newsmile093:

What I have is a muffler mount. It just looks silly. What is that on the bike you showed? It looks real good at that location. Please let me know. And thanx for responding.

What I have is a muffler mount. It just looks silly. What is that on the bike you showed? It looks real good at that location. Please let me know. And thanx for responding.

I believe that it is a toolbox. I think I saw one once befor but cant remember what brand. I'll ask my brother and when he gets back to me I'll post it.

Leaving my baffles in. The sound is awesome. It's been raining here so much. Can't wait to get it on the open road. Had to put on a K&N air filter though. But their good. Can clean them, re-oil them, and blow it dry. Another good investment

Back