free website stats program Minimum posts? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Minimum posts?

Definetley the best Harley info site on the web. I have learned so much and saved so much dough by doing it myself with help from other members.

We all WORK Hard here to Help keep and make this site happen...

IMO;:guitar

The FREE things Should and ARE RESERVED for members who want to take part in our community and stick around for a while, not just Jump in and take the cream of the crop then Ride Off, along with not following rules we have in place when doing so.

A lot of our members have donated time in Helping others by answering Questions, solving problems and Just being Friendly with each other.

Many Donate Time and Money to see that this site Grows with a Quality membership to help our fellow bikers.

We do have some though:newsmile105: that need a little Work/Smoothing around the edges and usually they come around and become Great Helpful Members. (Probably like You):s

IF our Rules can't be followed, then there's no need to be here. Plenty of other sites to Join and Maybe they aren't so determined to keep a clean house.:D

signed....BUBBIE

Well put Bubbie and could not agree more...:s The rules are why the Membership here is well over 55,000 Members and growing everday...:)
And its the senior members like your self who keeps the Members coming back.
Thanks dbmg

Rules is why we have the Best on line IMO, with out them we would be a chat Forum at best IMO, For those who cannot or will not follow the very easy to read and understand rules, I am sure there are other Forums who would LOVE to have you as a member Tho I cannot see what Value there would be in such a Forum, Like it here :D

Rules is why we have the Best on line IMO, with out them we would be a chat Forum at best IMO, For those who cannot or will not follow the very easy to read and understand rules, I am sure there are other Forums who would LOVE to have you as a member Tho I cannot see what Value there would be in such a Forum, Like it here :D
I think we would like to have him here. Our rules are a bit unexpected for a bunch of bikers. There is nothing wrong with the rules, they are just not expected, so a bit of slack and the benefit of the doubt for initial posters might be in order.

Disallowed posts are deleted or edited, and a word to the wise is given. That is a good thing. We need to be careful not to appear to dogpile, not that we are in this thread. I'm just suggesting that we give consideration to the possibility of being interpreted that way by the uninitiated.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Ok sorry about the swearing and yes I was a little shocked that this was even considered swearing??? But I can follow rules once I know them. I stumbled across the site and saw something I needed and was a bit confounded by the number of posts needed. As I said before I am not a Post (EDIT) . (Hope this does not offfend anyone! Honestly will be the last time!) I did get the info I needed from a very good member here in a PM and was able to put the bike back together and many thanks for your help! Plus it does seem like a very good site, and if I can help anyone I certainly will volunteer any information. Once again sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok sorry about the swearing and yes I was a little shocked that this was even considered swearing??? But I can follow rules once I know them. I stumbled across the site and saw something I needed and was a bit confounded by the number of posts needed. As I said before I am not a Post (EDIT) . (Hope this does not offfend anyone! Honestly will be the last time!) I did get the info I needed from a very good member here in a PM and was able to put the bike back together and many thanks for your help! Plus it does seem like a very good site, and if I can help anyone I certainly will volunteer any information. Once again sorry!

So really, you got it all out of you system now that you have had a language work around 4 times. I guess its a wait and see then. Surprised you have not been sent on vacation or received a warning card at least.......:newsmile077::newsmile077:

Back