free website stats program Messed up with electrical issues | Harley Davidson Forums

Messed up with electrical issues

BlackG30

Hi,

I have just changed the voltage regulator + stator after both have broken down. But still having some issues with the EM error codes and I'm afraid something is wrong into the ECM. Anyone can help me? My best wish: to get the electrical manual for 07 softails.

Please ...:)

First of all - Welcome!!!

Second, it would help if you could post the specific codes you are getting.

Good luck!

Well, after re-installing the PCIII and blocking the O2 sensors, the last ECM messages are ONLY (uff ...) referred to the ACtive Exhaust System (EDIT), european reguiations).
Although the exhaust O2 sensor eliminator has been placed and the valve blocked in the open position, it still shows the smae codes:
- P1475 Exhaust Actuation Position Error
- P1477 Exhaust Actuator Open/Low

What to do now?

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Thanks, dudes, for the help. The ECM suddenly dissapeared. Nothing changed, the old EM were cleaned, then reappeared, new clean process of the ECM, and so on for 3 times. And one good day, they dissapeared.

The worst thing of these troubles is that you don't know why they did. So the next time it suddens, I won't know what to do. Waiting to spontaneous cure?

Back