free website stats program Medallion Instrument Premium Bagger Gauges | Harley Davidson Forums

Medallion Instrument Premium Bagger Gauges

I'm thinking of installing these gauges on my 09 ultra classic. I really like the looks of these, just wondering anything I should be concerned with?

The gauges are easy to change , I changed to Dakota Digital Gauges and installed them myself . I would not believe the statement saying that the gear indicator ( 1-6 ) is unique to Madallion because the Dakota Digitals will read every gear the bike is in and will work in the 4 speed to 7 speed trans . As for the medallion gauges I have no idea as to how reliable and how accurate they are .

Before you decide on new gauges I would definitely look at Dakota Digital, there fabulous. I started with the digital LED mini RPM gauge and liked it so well that I replaced my speedo with MCL 2004 LED

Attachments

• prd_zm_682.jpg
    prd_zm_682.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 29
I'm thinking of installing these gauges on my 09 ultra classic. I really like the looks of these, just wondering anything I should be concerned with?

Call J&P, they are usually very helpful.

I looked over those gauges, you have me considering some of those. I liked the Blue and also the white face as well, nice find!:newsmile01:

Back