free website stats program Matt from The Green Mountain State | Harley Davidson Forums

Matt from The Green Mountain State

HairyCornflake

Greetings !

I'm Matt, turned 50 this year and decided to get back on a bike. It'd been 18 years since my last ride and I had missed it. I'm glad to be back in the saddle again.

This past Thursday I bought a used 1999 FLHTCUI from the local shop here. It's got a Stage 1 Screaming Eagle kit and all sorts of accessories. It's in pristine shape with only 29,750 miles (when I got it.) and we're now close to 30k. :) This is my first v-twin and to be frank, I never thought I'd own a Harley but this bike came through as a deal I couldn't pass up. I'm sure I'll have all sorts of noobie question but I'm also of the firm belief that the more I know, the better off I am in maintaining and extending the life of said object. ;)

Look forward to meeting you all and learning more about the subtle nuances of my new (to me) ride. :)

- Matt

Welcome and glad to hear your back riding again. Not too sure I want to know where you got your nickname from though.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back