free website stats program "man that hurts" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

"man that hurts"

Had my tonsils out on friday and I was eating and drinking a little bit the same day,but 2/3 days on i've never known such pain.I can sit through three hours of tattooing no problem,but this is some serious pain in the throat.I was told that it was painful for adults (i'm 45) but this is abusing the fact. Anyone else had this done later in life :(

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PAIN WITH ME.....

It brought back fond memories of ME and MY DAD....

My tonsils were removed 61 years ago when I was age 5....

My dad came in to visit and laid down on the bed with me, right after my surgery .... IT was about 2 hrs LATER when we BOTH woke up.....

He figured that I put HIM out like a light..... while I expelled EATHER he breathed IT IN and we both slept until it was time for another ***ICE CREAM..

That was a good memory for me and the ***ICE CREAM did the trick...

HOPEFULLY YOU GET A HUGE SHARE OF THE ***COLD STUFF....

signed....BUBBIE

OUCH !
the problem today, doctors, or what ever sale typ profession, if they see you got insurance, or money they want it.
the will tell you need major surgey to fix a splinter, so they can bill

Gargling with mild warm, but not too warm salt water will help expedite healing... It did for me :D

Good advice there from Stary. One week on, things should be settling and improving. If it continues over the weekend or worsens you should get in touch with your medic.

Hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:
Back