free website stats program Magneti-Marelli inj. to mukuni carb. | Harley Davidson Forums

Magneti-Marelli inj. to mukuni carb.

fattyboy

Thinking about changing from magneti-marelli to mukuni carb. has anybody out their done this and is it that big of a deal. If so does anybody have any part #ss. And what is all involed,Thanks.

Again thanks Chopper the site you gave me was out standing and Iam going to try it,I will let you how it turns out.

When you did it on your 97flh, did you change out everything,The harness and new ign.I went on site and they more or less jump a few wires and it sounds like they just piggy back by using a MMP- ign. or something like that , I believe it's from germany, If their is a proublum I bet you play heck getting ahold of them. Can you let me no all what you had to get and do. Thanks Fattyboy.

I personally like the mikuni hsr
as richard says its a great carb and does not suffer from carb icing to the same extent as the kehin carb
i would reccomend to anyone with a carbed bike that its a good upgrade and does not cost much compared with the increased useability of the bike

Brian

Back