free website stats program Lucas Oil Products | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lucas Oil Products

I can only say from my experiences. I have put the lucas oil stabilizer in my car for years now and it has 220,501 miles on it. it's also 22 years old. it starts immediately, even in 30 below temps, and runs like new. I run my engine before oil changes and never found milky oil to come out, even in the transmission. when I check my oil when the motors hot the oil dosn't look anything like the pictures. Im not trying to be a spokes person for Lucas, but I belive it has worked for me.

The tests were done to show what happens with the use of lucas additives,such as lucas oil stabilizer NOT lucas oil itself.:s

wow..i just changed to lucas synthetic 20w50 like 2 wks ago..is the oil itself safe for hd engines?
i mean, those pics are only telling result of using oil additive (stabilizer) right?

For what it's worth I tried the lucas v-twin oil in my 06 flht and I didn't care for it. I noticed what looked like some sort of solids in the bottom of the container,:yeahright like it had settled out of the oil and I also noticed that it turned sort of milky looking after the engine was run. Didn't like it,wouldn't recomend it! MTCW

I have not used Lucas Stabilizer and after the above video would never want to use it.

I have used Lucas High Performance Racing 20W-50 100% Synthetic Motor Oil "--for heavy duty use for motorcycles including Harley V-twins."

To date...2 oil changes and in both cases oil came out light brown and very clean (I change my oil every 3k) with about 11k miles on my bike since Aug 08...no problems or issues at all with this oil. My bike runs cool, even in hot summber weather.

At $6.99 a quart it is quite a bargain, regularly carried at the local O'Rielley/Kragen Auto Parts store. Have been working on the local NAPA dealer to try and carry Mobil 1 V-Twin 20W-50, still no luck, but probably will sell it there at $11-12 per quart which is pretty standard here in SoCal (Cycle Pro sells it for $12.99)!!!

Before I would go ripping the cases apart to get every drop out of the motor I'd like to know what ratio ole Bob mixed the stabilizer. Did he follow the suggested ratio or just start throwing the stuff in?

years passed i added all Manner of additives no more....its like adding to many dressings to your salad..tastes yucky..

Gee thanks for the new oil link Mr. Data! :( Two hours after I clicked on the additive link, I emerged from BOBS oil site. He has some good info there. I was all into thinking he was the Messiah of oil that I have been seeking for most of my life, then saw a comment refering to him being a Doctor (that expalins him owning a Maybach, Ferrarri and Explorer). He does present some good data (facts?) that I have not seen before.

Back