free website stats program Looking For Someone to Ride With In South Western Pa | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking For Someone to Ride With In South Western Pa

I am in connellsville just south of you in the foothills of the laurel mountians. nice ride to the mountians from here to somerset and flight 93 area and to the quecreeksight. etc LETS RIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm out in Monroeville. Always looking for people to ride with, which gets more difficult to find in the weather we are having at this time of the year. I ride in any temperature as long as the roads are dry and salt has been washed off the roads. If you have heated gear, you'll be able to relate to not caring about how cold it gets. Anyway, my best suggestion for you is to join a HOG chapter though. The Mon-Valley chapter (Hot Metal Harley's chapter) meets the first Wednesday of every month at the Elks in W Mifflin. Another one for you might be Steel City Harley's chapter, but I'm not sure where they meet. Then, if you want to hit a really large chapter, Latrobe (Z&M's chapter) is huge and they meet the second Wednesday of the month in Latrobe ( I think that's the American Legion). I think if you want to meet some fantastic people that live close to you to ride with, Mon Valley chapter would be ideal. They schedule a lot of rides (we even had 3 scheduled rides in December). Anyway, if you decide that you want to check it out sometime, let me know. I can introduce you around to people there. Seriously, these are good people that you will enjoy riding with. If you're not into the organized chapter riding thing, I'm still always up for a ride. My name is Dave, by the way.

will be in the Slippery Rock area late spring-early summer, looking forward to some good rides in western PA

I'm in the New Castle area, which is north of you I can ride south or you can ride north give me a yell, I'm always up for a ride

Riding out of Ford City and glad to here some other people ride all winter. PA has some great roads, ok the roads (edit) but its great riding! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back