'Live' Eagle Camera

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ultra...good, Apr 1, 2011.

1. ultra...good

ultra...good Banned

2. lorne

lorne Senior Member

kool might be something to check in on from time to time.. thanks for shareing

3. JBC2565

JBC2565 Junior Member

Thanks for sharing Ultra..
    I watched this nest on a 2008 PBS nature show called "American Eagle". If I remember correctly the female was younger than the male. Glad to see they are still well.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  4. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Cool...This was on the news tonight..

5. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

There was a bald eagle flying above our yard yesterday. Amazing birds to watch. It soared around for a few minutes without flapping it's wings before it took off. I could have watched it all afternoon if it had stayed. Thanks for posting the site, I'll stay tuned.

6. Trek

Trek Junior Member

Very cool. I love the Bald eagle. Such a magnificent bird.

7. Ishmael

Ishmael Active Member

Very cool. I've been watching for a few minutes and the parent fed the two eaglets. Thanks.
    Ishmael

8. robermv32

robermv32 Active Member

Took my Streetglide out for the first run this spring....but it was just a bit too cold...so I came home and watched this for a few minutes....or so I thought.. 20 minutes later I'm still on it.. This could become a habit.

9. T wrecks

T wrecks Junior Member

Here I am on the other side of the planet watching this......live, amazing!! The video is as clear as a bell with excellent sound. My wife and I saw American eagles in 2005 when we were in Bar Harbor, Maine.
    Thanks for sharing.
    T

10. TheRedhead

TheRedhead Member

That is too cool, cameras every where I remember seeing a few posts here about cameras:p I started out in the visual communications department at The Mayo Clinic, it is amazing how cameras have become so common place in our lives