free website stats program Kuryakyn Airkmaster Fairing on R K | Harley Davidson Forums

Kuryakyn Airkmaster Fairing on R K

dochawg01

Has anyone installed the Kuryakyn fairing on a Road King? Any pictures? Just wondering if it looks right. Thanks!

Looks pretty nice. I have a dragonfly cycle concepts on my RKC right now. It looks just like a fairing off of the street glide from the front. It uses harley windshields (I have the 6" klock werks on mine) and 6x9 speakers. It is plenty loud at hwy speeds (80ish) and even over my obnoxious pipes. (Samson true dual cholos...and you know Samson's are LOUD) I have a 12V accessory/cigar lighter. Couldnt be happier with it. Great in the winter, and on the highway for those long trips. Cool thing about the detachables is that when you want to cruise with the wind in your face you can take the fairing off and totally change the look of your bike.

I have the Hoppe Fairing and looks great... easy on easy off my road king can go from Road King to Ultra King in 10 minutes lol I have pics of it on the site but forgot how to repost them here lol.

Thanks for the replies...I have seen the Hoppe and Dragonfly. I agree they look good. The Kuryakyn is already painted vivid black to match my bike, and has a pretty cool glove box. Would like to see some pictures from a few different angles to make sure it looks good too.

Thought this might help those who have not seen Kuryakin fairing...

1331-3.jpg

1331-2.jpg

This is the Hoppe....

P1050905.jpg (85.7 KB)
P1050909.jpg (61.4 KB)
P1050910.jpg (51.3 KB)
Hoppe Fairing.jpg (104.1 KB)

Don't tell my wife I did not clean up the garage before I took the pics I'll get yelled out. lol The last pic is why my friends call my bike the Ultra King...also I can pop off the Fairing and the tour pak and put on my sissy bar and waa laa back to the road king. so it makes it like a convertible lol.

Attachments

• P1050905.jpg
    P1050905.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 81
  • P1050909.jpg
    P1050909.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 64
  • P1050910.jpg
    P1050910.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Hoppe Fairing.jpg
    Hoppe Fairing.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 73
Fourdogs...beautiful bike...the Hoope fairing is awesome and BTW that garage doesn't look bad either! :D I seem to recall several posters who would love to HAVE a garage to park their rides.

Fourdogs...beautiful bike...the Hoope fairing is awesome and BTW that garage doesn't look bad either! :D I seem to recall several posters who would love to HAVE a garage to park their rides.

Ahhh thanks New ..not sure ya can tell...but i have my Harley, and a Bass Boat in the garage ,and a Chevy Tahoe and Dodge Mimi Van that sits in the driveway....lol

Ahhh thanks New ..not sure ya can tell...but i have my Harley, and a Bass Boat in the garage ,and a Chevy Tahoe and Dodge Mimi Van that sits in the driveway....lol

Hey, I'm good with that, we all know the diff between men and boys is the price (and the amount) of their toy-s-s-s! :bigsmiley8:

Hmmm...watercraft in the garage, four wheeled landcraft out...guess we know your priorities!!!:small3d038:

Last edited:
Back