free website stats program K & N Aircharger | Harley Davidson Forums

K & N Aircharger

LowGlide

Does anyone have pictures of a roadglide or touring bike with the K & N aircharger on it? I would like to see what it looks like on a bike before I buy.
Thanks

Yea, I think they are similar.just not sure how well the back plate covers the induction box. I think the breather ports are integraded into the back plate on the heavy breather and a stand alone exposed line on the aircharger.

Does anyone have pictures of a roadglide or touring bike with the K & N aircharger on it? I would like to see what it looks like on a bike before I buy.
Thanks

The HD Heavy Breather is nicer than the K&N Aircharger. The chrome backplate on the Heavy breather has the crankcase venting built in. The K&N Aircharger 's crankcase venting is a chrome line with a rubber tube that is exposed. Plus the base of the K&N filter on the Heavy Breather is chrome, the K&N Aircharger's filter is not. The Heavy Breather kit comes with a black servo motor cover, the K&N Aircharger does not have a cover. Here is a photo of my SG with the Heavy Breather. I replaced the black servo motor cover with the chrome Kuryakyn Servo Motor Cover which looks sharp. If your still interested in the K&N Aircharger, here is the install video.

2008 and 2009 Harley Davidson Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Road King, Classic, Standard and Police Air Intake Installation Video

Attachments

• P8260023.jpg
    P8260023.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 42
  • P8260024.jpg
    P8260024.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 38
Thanks for the input you guys, and the pics Oiler (nice looking SG). I think the HD unit looks much cleaner. Glad I asked first!

Back