free website stats program Just answer these three simple newbie questions please!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just answer these three simple newbie questions please!!

Being in Greece, International shipping being the issue, might consider the E-bay and local HD dealer route...as a properly translated manuals is preferred.

Last edited:
No mate...both the warning lights turn off after a few secs...I took it for a spin and I noticed..!

the light for the engine and the oil turn off after a while...so everything's fine..!

Do you happen to know where can I find an owners manual..?

Check out E-Bay, I found a service manual on cd there. and a service manual is much better than a owners manual.

If I were you, I would find an owners manual and read it through. Failure to do so could result in serious injury or death!

The little yellow engine light should go out "BEFORE" you hit the start button. I believe it goes thru a diagnostics mode and the bike should not be started until it goes out. Am I right guys? Where's Glider? =}

The little yellow engine light should go out "BEFORE" you hit the start button. I believe it goes thru a diagnostics mode and the bike should not be started until it goes out. Am I right guys? Where's Glider? =}

I am not Glider,but I think you are correct sir.

That sounds about right :s

Back