free website stats program J&M | Harley Davidson Forums

J&M

chuck60

I ordered my J&M 7.25 speakers for my street glide today, can't wait to get them, the stock speakers just don't have that good of a sound. Install looks pretty easy from what I saw on youtube. Now I just have to wait.

Definitely worth the $$$ - stock speakers were one of my 1st changes when I got my 09 FLHX (HogTunes). Fairing removal's pretty straight forward - just make sure you protect the front fender w/thick towel, or blanket. Read many mishaps where the fender was damaged by dropped tool/fairing/etc. This can turn easy project into bad fender repair real fast. Enjoy those new tunes!

I ordered my J&M 7.25 speakers for my street glide today, can't wait to get them, the stock speakers just don't have that good of a sound. Install looks pretty easy from what I saw on youtube. Now I just have to wait.
I added the J&M speakers to my Ultra and it was an improvement.

On the Ultra, I had to add washers because they only needed shorter bolts for the new speakers. If I didn't, the factory speaker mounting bolts were longer and would have tried to come out the front of the inner fairing.
That's not good.

Don't know what length bolts you'll need on your SG but just double check the length needed.

Back