free website stats program Its finally in my garage....new Road Glide Ultra!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Its finally in my garage....new Road Glide Ultra!!

Nice. Why didn't you buy a street glide like everyone else. :)
Seriously though, I love the looks of the road glide but I also like the street glide. Did you consider a SG? If so what are your reasons for buying a RG.
Thanks!

To be honest, I never noticed how many street glides are out there till you pointed that out.....
I never considered the street glide. I've ridden a couple of them but didn't care for it. A few things that I liked about the RG were that with the fixed fairing, the front end feels pretty light on the bars especially in slow maneuvers. Also I've fought the wind on street glides before where as the RG seems to just cut through the wind and tracs true each time. Of course IMHO it's a one of the best looking bikes in the line up. I've got the tour pack set up for quick detach for around town town riding. In the end, the SG is a great bike but just not for me.

The FLTR is the only way to go, having the ultra is just gravy...and good gravy at that.

The secret is out and now everyone wants one.

Congrats on the new bike it looks good, you will never want anything else after this.

change the oil's to spectro or red line. i like r/l shockprooh 100% syn gear oil
for the tranny, and their 20X60 syn. motorcycle oil for the motor.
as we have learned, syn 3 is too thin of a oil for the tranny, and their are better quality oils for the engine.

Back