free website stats program it was cold this morning.... | Harley Davidson Forums

it was cold this morning....

cromwell

Well winter is here had to put on my ski suit for my ride to work this morning it was a mere 1C (33F) and it is suppose to be getting colder as the winter goes. I may have to break out my Artic military gear for my commute to and from work.

You are a smart man my friend. Someday I'll realize there are other places to live than Canada.

about 33* in Va. mountains this am. a "refreshing" ride to work even with leathers/gauntlets and full face helmet...

I shouldn't say this but it is 81 in south west Florida. been out for a nice ride today.

43 degrees here in Phoenix this morning. It snowed in some Northern parts of the State. In Phoenix it can get colder but that is cold enough for me. :s

BTW, I grew up in Northern Michigan so I do know what winter is like but once I realized I didn't have to live thru a hard winter I took my skills to a warmer climate. :D

You are a smart man my friend. Someday I'll realize there are other places to live than Canada.

Amen to that, Florida resident 13 years, 45 years of Minnesota winters behind me 55 degrees this morning here in Jacksonville Florida:s

Actually getting a litte colder in SoCal too...was about 68*F today, but at night drops to about 48*F...not bad, but did break down and put on my chaps this morning, along with my leather wrap...A-A-H-H-H much better...! :newsmile062:

Back