It is time!!!!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by whacko, Mar 8, 2011.

1. whacko

whacko Junior Member

The superglide comes home from dealer storage this Saturday!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Way to go, may the riding begin!!!!!:small3d026:

3. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Awesome...be cautions, depending on your location, because roads are still slick w/winter crud.

4. Duane53

Duane53 Active Member

Mine is still in the basement waiting for it to dry up and get warmer. Soon I hope

5. whacko

whacko Junior Member

I live in Massachusetts......it is in the 40's during the day now but it is a short trip home from the dealership and I'll be sure to ride slow and carefully around the sand. I just want the bike in my own garage and ready when the first 55 degree day hits!!!!!

6. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I have had mine out the last 2 weekends for a wee run but blizzards are forcast for tonight and tomorrow hopefully it will be our last bit of winter before spring but late march is often a good time for more snow :(

Brian

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Happy Riding, watch out for Cages They need to go through a re learning after winter:s

8. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

I live in Ma. to Whaco. Where in Ma. are you?

9. whacko

whacko Junior Member

Northeast corner of Massaxchusetts......Merrimacxk valley. How about yourself?

10. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

It is not time here in Maine. I do have mud in my driveway insted of 6in of ice so its geting thair.