-IT- is here an San Antonio . . . wahoo!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by markfsanderson, Mar 1, 2012.

1. markfsanderson

markfsanderson Active Member

Yup - my brand new 2011 Harley-Davidson has just arrived at Caliente Harley (nice folks, did my MSF training there too) from New Hampshire . . . it took about a month to make it here - not bad. After sitting in the DMV office last Monday for 2.5 hours :small3d023: for a 15 minute written test, this new/old rider is ready to go! I'll be treating myself to a well earned ride from the dealership to my apt. here in San Antonio . . . Yippee!!:newsmile047: I'll be all nerves and anticipation for sure! A couple of questions for you local folks here in San Antonio area:

• Other than the H-D dealership, where is a good place for riding gear and H-D parts here in SAT area?
    • Where is a mile or two of empty/lonely straight road on the north side of SAT to do my 10/30/60 break in?

Mark - Thanks!

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Mark I got excited just reading that you finally have your bike. Come on you San Antone riders check in and pony up the advice. I know your out there, and Mark is ready to ride!

3. Adamal47

Adamal47 Active Member

Congrats!!! Remember treat your bike good and it will return the favor.

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Congrats !!!!! Glad to hear everything worked out as planned...:s

5. itisi

itisi Member

Pictures?????

6. markfsanderson

markfsanderson Active Member

I've got pictures here on site . . . I'll take some when I pick it up!:newsmile079:

Mark - Thanks!

7. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Make sure you go over her good when you pick it up. Also go through your T-CLOCS just to be sure everything is okay. Then get her out for a nice long ride she deserves it, after all she went all those miles and didn't get her feet wet! Enjoy the ride and be safe!

8. Mongo1958

Mongo1958 Junior Member

Far Out! Woo Hoo!

9. Harley38

Harley38 Active Member

Good deal, good to see the bike is our there and enjoy! :D

10. rossn2

rossn2 Member

Try Cowboy HD of San Antonio..they usually have something going on there every Saturday..