free website stats program Isn't she purty? | Harley Davidson Forums

Isn't she purty?

walleye

Contributor
Just washed and used the Turtle "ICE" on her. Pictures do not do it justice. I used the Ice based on a local freind who swears by it. EZ on and OFF. Anyway, I think it turned out good. I also snapped a picture of my derby cover. Custom engraved and powder coated "The Black Pearl". My passenger boards blocked the HD flag on the flag mast. It's cool. OK, I am done braggin....:s

Attachments

• Black Pearl Derby.jpg
    Black Pearl Derby.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 214
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 215
  • Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 209
Thanks Bud, it is hard to see in the pic's, but she is really shinin! Here is one whilke it was sunny.

Attachments

• sunny.jpg
    sunny.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 116
Bike looks gr8 - I didn't have as good of luck w/the Ice wax. Seems like it wouldn't rub out well so I switched to the Meguire's 2.0 which works better on my vivid black paint. Not that the Ice was a bad product - just didn't work out 4 me.

Bike looks gr8 - I didn't have as good of luck w/the Ice wax. Seems like it wouldn't rub out well so I switched to the Meguire's 2.0 which works better on my vivid black paint. Not that the Ice was a bad product - just didn't work out 4 me.

Maybe on my next detail I will try Meguire's 2.0. I am up to try anything new as there is always something better! Thanks for the tip.:s

my buddy uses mxt 2.0 meguires and after a year only doing it once it still fells smoooooth

Walleye, that Ultra looks mighty fine...the Derby cover has so much detail, it almost looks like it was laser etched. :D

Walleye, that Ultra looks mighty fine...the Derby cover has so much detail, it almost looks like it was laser etched. :D

I am very impressed with the quality. I can tell you it looks better in person. I will likley get my fuel cover done as well, just need to decide what to put on it. Tim Treacy, the guy who does it, was very helpful as he designed my derby cover. I told him what I was looking for and he sent multiple examples and we landed on the one I choose. He was very good to work with. There will be no disappointment if anyone decides to do it. :57:

Back