free website stats program Installed white fairing on my Ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

Installed white fairing on my Ultra

Ozoneman

I finally had the white fairing installed on my 2006 Ultra. Also had them install a chrome wheel and polished rotors on the front. Was planning on get chrome forks and switch housings but I'm losing my job so I thought I'd hold off on them. I got the white fairing on sale at $450 but I was able to sell my old one on Ebay for $138.

So how do you guys like it?:)
Fairing.jpg

Chromefrontwheel2.jpg

Rightsiderear.jpg

Looks great. I like those wheels, aren't they the ones used on the SERK?

I don't know. They are nearly the same 9 spoke wheel on the Ultra except they have been chromed. They also grind off the stubs around the wheel between each spoke.

Looks really nice. I had wanted a white bagger and now seeing yours makes me wish that I would have!Sorry to hear about losing your job,seem's to be happening to alot of folks recently.

Looks really nice. I had wanted a white bagger and now seeing yours makes me wish that I would have!Sorry to hear about losing your job,seem's to be happening to alot of folks recently.

Looks really good. All nice and white and shiney.
Got my sunglasses on.:)
Seriously, nice

I always thought that Ultras are the only Harley that really carries off white just right, and your scoot is testimony to that! BEAUTIFUL! And the inner fairing REALLY is the icing on the cake! A great finishing touch!

Where in South Jersey are you from? I grew up in Penns Grove.

Wow! Very sharp. I really like the wheels... very nice touch. You done good! :small3d028:Best of luck to you!

Back