free website stats program India - volcano | Harley Davidson Forums

India - volcano

bikerdad

Hi everyone. I have had to travel to India for business and now am trapped here by the volcano. There are lots of bikes here but they are all small, mostly Asian. I keep looking but I haven’t seen a big V Twin anywhere.

It was interesting however to see a family of four riding on a Honda, probably 175 cc.

Anxious to get home and back on my bike.

everytime I hear about this volcano I think of the line from the Jimmy Buffett song...

"I don't know where I'm a gonna go, when the volcano blows"

good luck BD, hope you make it home soon!

Good luck, i know u want to get home i would too, but see the country grab a put-put & go.....

As bad as the dust is over there, It is supposed to cause the earth to cool down by as much as 3* and that is needed... So mother nature takes care of the earth in ways we can't... SORRY algore

Let us know if you PUT put, you might like it... Any bike is better than None!

keep safe!
signed....BUBBIE

I m in India right now , there is a harley shop opening in delhi in June and 5 more to follow , India produces royal enfield at about 2500 $ a pop brand new , there not a bad bike , 500 cc or more they are to my belief exporting them

I remember a Royal Enfield we tried to get running during the summer of 1972. It would definitely be a conversation piece if you could bring one back. Hopefully air travel will return to normal - Bob

got an email about the dealers opening up in India today from h/d. it said put in your order.

Back