free website stats program In the market for a new house? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

In the market for a new house?

If you go to the map and do a Satellite view then scroll to the right it looks like a couple of grass strips in the field. I Guess it depends on what kind of plane you have.

You are right! I wasn't really looking for a fixer-up-er but I can always have one of those grass strips paved before I move in. I'm loading up my hockey bag with bundles of cash and heading for my Lear jet. Hope his real estate agent works on Sunday.:bigsmiley8:

You are right! I wasn't really looking for a fixer-up-er but I can always have one of those grass strips paved before I move in. I'm loading up my hockey bag with bundles of cash and heading for my Lear jet. Hope his real estate agent works on Sunday.:bigsmiley8:

That's great, I assume all of us on the forum will be invited to the house warming.

He's a country music singer T. A pretty good one too, for those who like country music. As you can tell by the size of his house, he's quite successful.

Back