free website stats program In search of: Screaming Eagle Race Tuner cables and software | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

In search of: Screaming Eagle Race Tuner cables and software

Dolt the new SE tuner has a simialr version of the Vtune called Smart tune now on the most recent versions - from 2012 , ive yet to have a look at the 2014 software but cant see it being much different than the 2012 other than covering for the Rushmore motors

I know and understand and I must qualify my statement by declaring that I am not a tuner but am learning from one of the best in the country. I believe that if you compare the TTS VTune feature with the SEPST Smart Tune feature, I think you will see that the TTS feature the better program and will allow a more precise tune, for a self tune that is.:s

I think Steve Cole has been one step ahead of the MoCo ever since they failed to renew their contract with Steve a few years back.

I know and understand and I must qualify my statement by declaring that I am not a tuner but am learning from one of the best in the country. I believe that if you compare the TTS VTune feature with the SEPST Smart Tune feature, I think you will see that the TTS feature the better program and will allow a more precise tune, for a self tune that is.:s

I think Steve Cole has been one step ahead of the MoCo ever since they failed to renew their contract with Steve a few years back.

i think i said this on another post hence the Smart tune is similar the TTS has always gone deeper and with more increments for tuning than the SE versions - which reminds me i must get my laptop back to allow me to retune mine LOL

Back