I'm not usually one to criticize.......however....

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by gasbag, Mar 29, 2011.

1. gasbag

gasbag Active Member

[​IMG]

2. fpd4308

fpd4308 Member

Maybe it's an optical illusion and the guy is just very tiny....lol

3. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

Is that real ?! I don't see how he would turn. Or maybe he's not interested in turning, maybe he just wants to ride into a wall and end it all.

I would have to say those are some Ape Hangers.

Have you ever wondered what Aliens would think after viewing some of our inhabitants?

4. ultra...good

ultra...good Banned

I saw this photo once before, but was not sure if it was real. Looks like it would be extremely hard to control that bike, especially if you needed to do some fast/emergency manuevers.

5. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Wow...Thats some bars...Ive never seen pipes like that... Call me what you will, I kind of like it . I bet he gets a lot of looks and doesnt care what people think..:D

Keep it coming I didnt mean its not weard...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
  6. maine-e-axe

maine-e-axe Junior Member

Would you call those "APES" or MONKEY BARS ???:small3d002:

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

I say "monkey Bars" because it looks like he's getting a workout while riding. :D

8. JBC2565

JBC2565 Junior Member

I would think he has to weld the bars into the riser. A lot of torque on those "monkey" bars.

9. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

Hey guys - believe it or not - this is a REAL TRUE TO LIFE scoot!!!! I have personally seen this bike. If you notice the sign has " Missouri ........" I live E. of St. Louis Mo. down I-44 and I was west bound on my way to Springfield,Mo. and this bike was going East. YES it looks like this in person!!!

10. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Are the pipes 5 feet tall?? LOL I think that is what Im seeing out the back:small3d031: