I'm Back!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by Lawdog314, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Lawdog314

Lawdog314 Active Member

Momma's 10 year old MacBook looked like it was circling the drain. Couldn't seem to use the mouse pad for anything, stuff would open or be dragged all over the place. Seriously frustrating! Put up with it, (actually ignored it), and figured we needed to buy a new one, or something newer. Saved my pennies and have the funds, but thought "I'll try some of that spray Dust 0ff, or something similar". It worked! The old girl is just humming along! Now I have almost a $1K for something else. Any guess where it's gonna go? I've missed you guys! Didn't realize how much this site was a part of my life.:bigsmiley23:

Lesson learned. Don't eat Doritos while typing on the computer! Stuff really gums up the works...:small3d002:

2. marcus22

marcus22 Junior Member

ah......CURTAINS!:D

glad your back!

3. Slo-Ryd

Slo-Ryd Junior Member Contributor

Welcome back. Oh and i'm guessing it's going in someone elses cash register :D
    [​IMG]

4. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Glad your back....:)

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

LOL, stay away from the women's shoe department:p

6. TomH65

TomH65 Active Member

Lesson learned. Don't eat Doritos while typing on the computer! Stuff really gums up the works...:small3d002:[/QUOTE]

I had that same problem with beer! Typing and drinking beer at the same time causes spills and makes the keys sticky LOL

Nice to see you back.

Tom

7. Lawdog314

Lawdog314 Active Member

Thanks all! Great to be home! I wish I could fix everything as easy as this computer....