free website stats program I'm 53 and almost didn't make to 54 | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm 53 and almost didn't make to 54

Mongo1958

Hi,

I got to unload this because I'm so wired I’m going to pop.
I was at a stop light with a left turn lane, center lane that goes straight and a right turn lane.

I was first in line in the center lane waiting for the light to turn green. The light for the left turn lane was red as well.

A car across the intersection from me entered the intersection and turned left in front of me. The next few moments were a little fuzzy.

I heard a loud screeching from my left side. I saw a car veering towards me trying to evade the other car in the intersection.
I was trying to sort out my options and selected to sit it out on the bike.
The car from my left came with in 5 ft of my front wheel and slammed into one of those cross walk lamppost (walk or stop) signs with a loud crashing BANG!!!.
Car parts went everywhere and the lamppost folded over slamming onto the ground.
Nothing hit me, not flying debris or anything.

Thank you Jesus!!

It scared the snot out of me. I turn 54 tomorrow and I was wndering if I would see that day.
Its funny how many thoughts can flow through your mind in just one or 2 seconds. I had to stop off and get a cold beer after that.

Wow, glad you are OK, He indeed has bigger plans for you:s

It does make you a wee bit shaky when it gets that close

Brian

Holly smokes....I half to admit Id been shaken like a leaf after that'':small3d031:.....Im very glad your ok bud......Or was that a Coors you had,,:)

Code Brown! Code Brown! Glad you are OK. Happy birthday! Did you buy a Lottery Ticket?

You might need new underwear for your birthday after that. Glad you're okay. In hindsight, it had to be cool to see it all that close. Scary, but cool

Wow! Glad you came out of that without a scratch... I'd definitely be needing new undies after that one.

Back