The ignition has 3 red wires. The one that controls the lignts, etc. is overheating. I tried another ignition and the same thing happened. I replaced the wiring harness to the front lights. I checked the light switch on the handlebar and no pinched wires. I checked the light bar running lights and turn signals and no pinched wires. I replaced the headlight bulb and checked the ground and everything appears to be OK. I took the fear fender off and inspected the wiring behind the oil tank. Nothing appears to be pinched. All the lights and blinkers do work, but the overheating at the ignition will blow the fuse. Any ideas would be helpful.