free website stats program Ignition check lights | Harley Davidson Forums

Ignition check lights

67hdman

Hi all. . I've had a 2006 wideglide for a year now and have 1st problem. I blew a fuse last weekend. indicators,horn,speedo stopped working. . Rode home (10 minutes away) checked fuses, found blown 1 & replaced it. . Now everything working fine again, but now when i turn the ignition on, instead of the pre-start lights (the red key & orange engine symbles in the speedo) comming on once for 5 seconds then going out, they come on twice then go out. Maybe the second time they come on is a fault code because of the blown fuse, that needs to be cleared ? If so how do i clear it ? Any one dealt with this issue before ? Thx, Craig.

Hi all. . I've had a 2006 wideglide for a year now and have 1st problem. I blew a fuse last weekend. indicators,horn,speedo stopped working. . Rode home (10 minutes away) checked fuses, found blown 1 & replaced it. . Now everything working fine again, but now when i turn the ignition on, instead of the pre-start lights (the red key & orange engine symbles in the speedo) comming on once for 5 seconds then going out, they come on twice then go out. Maybe the second time they come on is a fault code because of the blown fuse, that needs to be cleared ? If so how do i clear it ? Any one dealt with this issue before ? Thx, Craig.

Take a look in the self help forum for many answers to your questions.

Self Help Information and Tips - Harley Davidson Community

Back