free website stats program I never thought of that! | Harley Davidson Forums

I never thought of that!

Yeah but it was in the Jokes section...?

Joke section or not, it still was vulgar language and this poster has been around a while. There's things that figure into the whole picture here.

I don't remember seeing that, or my memorys not too good...:small3d008:

This look familiar that you posted in the "friendly reminder " thread?

Guilty...I realy wasn't aware that mildly profane words as a means of giving emphasis were not permitted but after Glider has personaly taken time out to explain to me the reason for editing my particular post I can see the logic behind the forums ruling, we can all have a laugh and joke without using profanity or colloquialisms so let's help the mod's do what they do best, helping us...and not having to waste their own valuable time correcting posts!...

1. When I was born, I was given a choice - A big (EDITED) or a good memory......

Have you been asleep or possibly have you seen this by some chance?

Originally Posted by Crambo
I don't remember seeing that, or my memorys not too good...

Get it? When I was born, I was given a choice - A big (EDITED) or a good memory......if my memory is failing me I must have ended up with Big...problem explaining my dry sense of humor, I'll get my coat...:54:

Originally Posted by Crambo
I don't remember seeing that, or my memorys not too good...

Get it? When I was born, I was given a choice - A big (EDITED) or a good memory......if my memory is failing me I must have ended up with Big...problem explaining my dry sense of humor, I'll get my coat...:54:

Keep the coat handy! :D

:D Some people just can't be rehabilitated!

A lot of people seemed to be going on vacation when you did Rich, Only difference they went out in the cold,Oh and there were a few POOFS too:newsmile055:

Back