free website stats program I Need Baffles.... | Harley Davidson Forums

I Need Baffles....

NYHarley

Today I installed my Rinehart 2 into 2 Pipes, Screamin' Eagle Filter Kit, and Fuel Controller. When installing I realized the pipes didn't have baffles (to excited to get it all done). To make a long story short, I need Baffles for my Rineharts. The local cycle shop owner told me I can only use Rinehart baffles, is this true? Anyone looking to off load a set that they have laying around? I have been looking for the Rinehart Baffles, but have been unsuccesful, I am going to have to go back to my old slip-on's if I want to ride this weekend. :(

I have looked at ebay, but the local cycle shop owner told me that I will need the correct Rinehart Baffels that go with my pipes. I guess I will do more internet searching in the morning.

I need them because the pipes are way too loud without them.... I like loud pipes, but they are out of control.

Went back to my slip ons, remapped the PCIII. Runs alot better.... Had to do it for now so I can ride. Need to get the baffles for the Rineharts ASAP, not too mention they look good on the bike!

Attachments

• DSC_0454.jpg
    DSC_0454.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 19
Anyone know an effective way to contact Rinehart? I have tried 5 times and have not heard anything back from them. I am haveing a hard time finding the baffles for my Rinehart pipes, not to mention a part #?

Back