free website stats program I hear MONSTERS | Harley Davidson Forums

I hear MONSTERS

dtgiese

Just finished installing a set of V&H Monster Ovals on my 01 Ultra with V&H True Duals. WOW!!! Deep rumble but not too loud. :cheers

For a second I thought this thread was about the Ducati Monster line of cycles...:(

I have the same on my 07 ultra, I love the sound, Going to add true duals to them should really talk to me then

I have them on my 09 Road Glide,lots of low end usable torque and you'll really love them at the end of a 500 mile day when your ears aren't ringing.
Try turning the end caps over, they follow the lines of the back of the bag.
Just a different look!

Yup, they are nice indeed. I have the ovals and like them as well. I helped a buddy of mine install the monsters when the first came out. They look good on the 09's since they have a wider back tire.

SWEET!!! I like the way it looks, I chose the black tips cause I got tired of trying to keep the inside of my back slants clean. Heading to the Blue Ridge Parkway this weekend, I'll see if my ears are ringing like they did with the Hookers.

Yea, I did notice that the tire looks kinda puny from the rear with the monsters, they look and sound great from where I'm sitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back