free website stats program Hundred Dollars! | Harley Davidson Forums

Hundred Dollars!

cdn-bigfoot

Cost me a hundy to get my rear tire mounted.:bigsmiley30: That is on the bike. If I had a stand I would have taken it off myself.

Most places I called wouldn't even do it cause I bought my tires online.

Business must be too good to be turning away customers!

Actually that price is not bad for Canada...the rate up there seems to be about 20% more than in the U.S...am I right?

20% seems to be about par for the course.

I suppose I should get off my wallet and not sweat a few extra bucks. Just bugs me that at least one Indy shop that I bring my bikes to wouldn't even consider mounting a tire bought online.

Bike jack here in the States sells for around 60 to 70 bucks on sale. Might be a good investment if you change many tires.

Once again I have to brag on Gainesville Harley Davidson. I always purchase my own tires and G'ville Harley has always mounted and balanced them. I take them the wheels with the old tire on and they break them down and remount the new ones. Last time in it cost me 1 hr. labor + 2 valve stems. A bargin

I dont mind paying a little extra to buy tires from my dealer.If you take youre wheels to them, mount and balance is free as long as you purchased from them.

my local indy shop will mount and balance a tire for 26$. if you buy their tire, you can ride in and ride out for the price of the tire (labor,mount and balance) although they charge about 60$ more than i can find tires online for, still not to bad.

Back