free website stats program Hog Tunes | Harley Davidson Forums

Hog Tunes

purplehazeultra

Looking to upgrade to Hog Tunes. Found a six speaker set up with amp on Ebay for 360$. Amp only works for the lower speaker and I take them off in the summer time. I also saw the tweeter set up for around 175$. I will be installing them on a 08 Ultra.:small3d007:
Just looking for some feedback.

A little feedback to us here at HDT would help...what is the purpose of the upgrade? Is it to increase sound level for you or the passenger?...Is it to improve the sound envelope...i.e. stereo separation, tonal quality (highs or bass?) or Quality/Reliability (distortion/crackle, UV or weather damage etc. Please post up pix of your existing setup...don't know how much modification you are wanting to make.

A little feedback to us here at HDT would help...what is the purpose of the upgrade? Is it to increase sound level for you or the passenger?...Is it to improve the sound envelope...i.e. stereo separation, tonal quality (highs or bass?) or Quality/Reliability (distortion/crackle, UV or weather damage etc. Please post up pix of your existing setup...don't know how much modification you are wanting to make.

More less looking for a little better sound on them 80 mph trips on the highway. I have Rinehart true duels and they a pretty loud.:D

If you talk to Pez also ask him about the warranty of stuff bought on E-Bay. I don't think they will honor it.

Very good point!!!:newsmile070:
That is why I LOVE this site so many smart people!!!!:57:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you talk to Pez also ask him about the warranty of stuff bought on E-Bay. I don't think they will honor it.

I recently got a 5x7 Road Glide kit from an authorized Hogtunes dealer selling on Ebay. Eastern Performace replaced the amp that lost output to right speaker as soon as I sent it back.

So check out the dealer and you will be OK. By the way got the kit for $280

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Hog Tunes system with 5x7 speakers & amp in my FLTR and all is good I HIGHLY RECOMMEND dealing with PEZ and HOG TUNES directly for your best service and results . I have dealt personally with PEZ from Hog Tunes with great results .

Definetly get the tweeter pod you won't beleive the difference in sound and I think it gives the inner faring dash some depth that it lacks.
Dave

Back