free website stats program Hmmmm is your bike a boy or girl? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hmmmm is your bike a boy or girl?

With the sun shining, I move up behind HER with Pledge in hand. She wants the Pledge rubbed on HER chrome. Mine is a HER. I don't think I would enjoy putting sun sheild on HER if it was a HIM. If it was a him, he'd have to do it himself. :D That's why my scoot is always shiny. If she wants her nails done, ah, I mean, rims cleaned, then I do it. When she talks, I listen.
It's a HER. Coming honey. LOL.

Mine has to be a girl, because the wife says "You spend more time and money on her (pointing at the Dyna) than you do with me"
My reply (rather dumb of me) was "Well if you let me ride you as much as she does I would'nt spend any time on her"
The wife wasn't too happy needless to say.

New bike, new name.

A week ago I bought an 09 Big Purple Flake/Silver Ultra and this has been a very hard bike to name. Wasn't sure if it was a he or she. Rode 600 miles (mostly superslab) and it didn't speak to me. Was thinking some kind of Norse god, but that wasn't doing it. The bike needed to speak to me and until this weekend...was quiet.

Well, Saturday I was riding thru Kettle Moraine and finally getting a good chance to ride it and get better acquainted, hitting some twisties, get used to the weight and operation.

Then it happened.

She spoke to me.

My birthstone is Amethyst (purple) and my favorite color is royal purple which is really what the 09 Ultra purple is.

So she is now called Precious Gem. I more just call her Precious, but for those of you that have seen Lord of the Rings, think of how Gollum says it.

My Precious.

Fat boy cant be a girl but I would not ride a boy either so I will agree to someone of just being a great bike, I would not change it for anything.

Have always had feminine names for vehicles and bikes...Kate is my bike's name because the licence place begins with K8!

named after its predecessor.....simply "THE BEAST". Because thats what my bike is..........:bigsmiley30::bigsmiley30:

Back