free website stats program Hilarious if you haven't seen it. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hilarious if you haven't seen it.

Video #1) Apparently he missed the tip: you go where you look, and the part on proper throttle control in his rider safety class.
Video #2) With all those people there wonder why they just did not push the bike up ramp or pick it up and set it in bed of truck.

A couple of ways to ruin a great day.....:wall

RWB
Had always wondered about getting a scoot in the back of a pickup, guess I'll never try it with my wife's truck,,good ones!

Video #2) With all those people there wonder why they just did not push the bike up ramp or pick it up and set it in bed of truck.

A couple of ways to ruin a great day.....:wall

I have to say that I was wondering myself, 'with all those guys there, why bother with a scary ramp?'

Feel bad for the guy's truck. Love how the girl just walks away, looking up as if to say, yhea, not riding with that guy.

Got to give the Guy in the second video a Thumbs Up.... At least he Stayed With the bike and landed himself upright while Holding on the bike bars.....:ap
That impressed me... Probably no damages but a few Bruises and a Big one to the EGO...

signed....BUBBIE

Back