free website stats program Highschool Prom on a bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Highschool Prom on a bike

lidflipper

How many rode a motorcycle to their highschool prom? Here is a picture of me and the future misses going to the 1979 senior prom. Still have the same woman,but lots of Harleys have come and gone

Attachments

• File86.jpg
    File86.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 255
Like the Tank, I also graduated in 1972. I had a small CB125 to ride back and forth to school. The little Miss Prissy I took to prom would of shot me if I had showed up on the bike. As would of her equally prissy parents. Oh well.
I got married in '76 to a farm girl who loves motorcycles. It all works out in the end.

Ah, Life in the south! Who's in the picture to the right? Mom?

I never went to the high school prom but looking at that picture of you two made me think back to those wonderful, carefree times. You two certainly captured that to me!!
Great pic!

Pretty cool pic & nice look'n couple. I always rode to prom w/friends so I didn't have to drive home from the "after-party." Man, those were the days - thanks for sharing.

No way the wife would never let that fly because of her hair would get messy. I drove a mustang convertible and couldn't have the top down. but it was still fun!

Back