HID Lights

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Barney Google, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Barney Google

Barney Google New Member

I'm new to the forum, so I thought I would share a product that I installed on my 2010 Road Glide. I purchased a HID kit from Hemrick HID this past week. I see now why their slogan is "Bright Light...Save Lives". The lights are awsome! Their shop is located near me, so I contacted them to see about the cost and installation. After hearing the installation process, I decided to purchase the kit and install them myself. The installation was a breeze.

Attached Files:

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Do the HID produce much heat? I tried installing some higher rated bulbs 80/100 and after about two months of riding the glass lenses cracked from the heat.

3. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

IDK...kinda sounds like the lead in to a sales pitch to me...???:small3d002:

4. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

We will be waiting for that.:s

5. Barney Google

Barney Google New Member

I don't know about the heat. I'll let you know if I have any problems.
    What I do know is that Clark Hemrick originally started the business and had to close his business due to cancer. His website is very informative. He is well known in the Harley performance business. A friend of mine originally told me about him. He said that he was talking to some guys at Roush Racing in Charlotte NC, about performance modifications on his Harley and they told him to check out Hemrick Performance.

You can Google Hemrick Performance.

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

7. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

Jacks right I had the True Hids installed while we we're in Sturgis, WOW, I've never seen a brighter beam, even during the day. No one can use the excuse they didn't see me now!

8. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Many apologies to the OP - legit product/vendor/upgrade & seems to be great deal as well.