Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by UltraNew09, Aug 6, 2011.

1. UltraNew09

UltraNew09 Member

Hi everyone, Im Dave, from West Virginia, new here and to Harley's. I just got my first Harley about 2 months ago, a 2009 Ultra Classic, vivid black. I wish I had gotten one alot sooner. So figured Id better join a website because Ive got a ton of questions, lol.

2. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. A lot of knowledgeable people here. They just don't get up to early. LOL:)

3. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Welcome aboard from Canada.

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

So ask away for the knowledge here is limitless....:s

5. UltraNew09

UltraNew09 Member

Thanks fella's, Ive been lookin thru some of the posts here and answered numerous questions already. Thanks for the welcome.

6. wilks3

wilks3 Junior Member

:wce Thank You and Welcome to the forum!!!
    Ride Safe!!!
    wilks3
    :USA

7. Bart03

Bart03 New Member

Welcome bro....I am new here as well....look forward to learning some good stuff as well.

Cheers Bart03:bigsmiley23:

8. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome from Central Florida!

Bodeen

9. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Welcome to the forum.:cheers

I like your taste in Harleys, but I might be just a little bias in my opinion.:D

10. BillMull

BillMull Banned

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! You have officially joined THE BEST SITE on the internet for Harley-Davidson information and mechanical issues. If you have a question concerning any Harley bike, you are encouraged to ask and you will receive an answer shortly from a moderator(s) or member(s). These members and moderators are the BEST hands down! I have saved hundreds of dollars by using this site to fix my bike myself and learn at the same time. We are a tight knit family here and I hope you enjoy your stay here at "H-D Talking"! Be safe of the highways and come home safe!!!!:wce