Hey HD Talking group

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by BuffaloBill, Oct 28, 2009.

1. BuffaloBill

BuffaloBill Active Member

Just want to thank the group for all the advicer given to the fellow members

Sometimes we as motorcycle riders run into situations that we need advice on reguarding the mainenance of our rides or just to improve the ovarall running of these machines and it is people on this site that make it a pleasuable experience to own these wonderfull machines.

Regardijng my rear brake pad replacment I went home last night and thru the advice of members on this forum I finaly was able to remove the rear caliper to replace my pads ((I needed to push the pistons back further with a paint stick and putty knife):bigsmiley24:

Thanks again for everyones help
    BuffaloBILL

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Glad you got it done. It's all in the tip you read in the self help forum to follow.

3. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

+1. great group of guys here. I have learned to always check the self help section.

4. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

Glider, your getting close to the magic number!!!

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Yep, closing in on it as I type. Who's the winner and what's the prize that Steve07 is offering the winner being he started this ? :lolrolling

6. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

Glad ya got it fixed up

7. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Buffalo Bill; Thanks for getting back with your results. I like knowing what the fix is on the things I read.

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Early congrats to Glider on the magic number Thanks for your wealth of knowledge, humor and common sense, Jack

9. glider

glider Veteran Member

Thanks Jack but let's wait to see what Steve07 has as the prize :D

10. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I've been thinking about that:33:
    Maybe the prize should be an all-inclusive weekend at Glider's house!:lolrolling