free website stats program Heritage bars on a Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage bars on a Street Glide

Easy Mode

I've searched everywhere looking to see if I can put a set of Heritage Bars on my 2010 Street Glide without any major modifications. Rumor is that this is what most people are doing in order to get a higher bar without spend a lot of money. Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry if this is the wrong place. I'm new around here.:small3d023:

All you would need is the measurement @ base of bars to ensure they'll fit under inner fairing/ignition panel. Maybe one of our heritage riding members can give you this figure...??

I put Heritage bars on my Electra Glide. Straight bolt on no need for extra parts. If you take your time and know your way around tools and motorcycles about an hour to complete. If not two hours. My buddy had his done at the dealer 1.5 hours of labor.
Good luck and becareful of the fly by wire control.

I dug theses dimensions up.

Heritage bar dimension.
FLSTC/I Heritage Classic 2002 - 2005 1" Dia, 7" High, 32" wide, 13" pullback, 7" Center,

Street Glide dimension.
FLHX/I/SE Street Glide / CVO 2006 - 2011 1" Dia, 7-1/2" high, 31" wide, 12-1/2" pullback, 11-1/2" Center.

If you do nothing else to your bike. Buy the service manual. You'll be glad you did. Best $60 you can spend.

I've searched everywhere looking to see if I can put a set of Heritage Bars on my 2010 Street Glide without any major modifications. Rumor is that this is what most people are doing in order to get a higher bar without spend a lot of money. Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry if this is the wrong place. I'm new around here.:small3d023:

They will not fit with a batwing fairing. The Heritage bars lack the necessary width at the base and correct bend to sneak out from the fairing and then to move upwards. You need to look at specific bars for a touring model with the batwing fairing.

Back