free website stats program Help with chaps size. | Harley Davidson Forums

Help with chaps size.

sadragna

I'm trying to order Harley Davidson chaps. I Measured myself and I got 45 around the waste Loosely like the instruction tells you how to do it. The size I'm stuck with is XL wich is 42 to 443/4 or xxl witch is 47 to 491/2 inch which size you think is best thanks for the help
WAP.gif

you're better off going in to a dealer and trying some on, cause if you have a 50-50 chance, you're going to be wrong 90% of the time :(

It looks like you will be fine with the XL, but the problem you might run into is the fit around your thighs. While the waist can be adjusted with the belt, and mine have a laced up section in the rear, if the thighs are too tight you won't get them on. I would try several dealers to see how they really fit.

Like Don said, the thighs are the important part. I weighed 180 when I bought my chaps. I was able to let the waist out to accommodate 225, but I had to get help starting the zippers on my legs. :bigsmiley25:

Like Don said, the thighs are the important part. I weighed 180 when I bought my chaps. I was able to let the waist out to accommodate 225, but I had to get help starting the zippers on my legs. :bigsmiley25:

what a picture to get stuck in my head in the morning.....:p

but yes i had a pair as well to tight in the thighs they were not comfortable at all and i had to get ride of them...

Back