• ALWAYS

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

walleye

Contributor
18 pages and counting on this subject. Lets do a poll and see who is and who is not wearing a helmet.

This ol' rider wear one all the time, want to continue to be a very ol' rider... :small3d015: Came too close to checking out in '87, now I am just taking it easy and enjoying my good fortune and life EVERY DAY and of course HDT is a fine way to catch up on my reading ''--After the Ride"! :D

Seems like it takes a close call either to ourself or a close aquaintance to convince ourselfs to wear one. I seldom do. I know I should but seldom do. I keep telling myself I am going to get one and start wearing it. I heard one guy say he wished it would become a law then he would start wearing one. I understand his logic but am unsure about helmet laws.

Seems like it takes a close call either to ourself or a close aquaintance to convince ourselfs to wear one. I seldom do. I know I should but seldom do. I keep telling myself I am going to get one and start wearing it. I heard one guy say he wished it would become a law then he would start wearing one. I understand his logic but am unsure about helmet laws.

No choice with a law, I had to vote 'always' because of it,
whereas I would like to have voted 'never' or 'seldom'.

my .02 on helmet laws...

dont' we do this subject enough that people can search and see the results?? does it really matter? it's personal choice dictated by the laws of the state you live in or ride through. There is no right or wrong it's YOUR CHOICE. The people who wear em wont ever agree with those who don't so why keep kicking a long dead horse.. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back